About us – Bremerton Piano Lessons
Inspire Piano is Kitsap County’s premier Simply Music instruction center offering Bremerton piano lessons. Simply Music is a breakthrough Australian-developed piano method. It teaches students how to play piano by immersing them in the process of playing from the beginning.
Statistics show that only a fraction of the population can express itself musically.
Our goal is to have you make music your lifelong companion in the shortest time possible.
We offer piano lessons for all levels. Our instructors are highly qualified Simply Music instructors.
The Simply Music method, the Better Practice App and the Power of Two Accelerated program put us in a unique position as the only studio that offers this kind of service in Kitsap County.
For more information about our teachers, check out our Teachers’ Bios.
Our Keys To Success For Bremerton Piano Lessons
- Creating an environment where students routinely acquire and retain music as a lifelong companion
- Students experiencing playing as a natural self-expression.
- Students having the ability to play a huge repertoire covering a vast array of musical styles.
- Students having the ability to self generate, i.e. the ability to progress independently. This includes developing a strong foundation in music reading and theory.
- To have a highly positive, self-affirming experience throughout the music learning process.
Whether you are a child, teenager, adult, or senior looking for Bremerton/Silverdale piano lessons, we can have you play great sounding songs the day you start lessons.
To schedule a Free Introductory Session, please call our office at 360 621-2600, or you can click on the button below to sign up online.
Our Core Values
We want to continuously foster self expression and creativity.
We are taking piano teaching to new heights with new discoveries and technology.
We want to change how music practice is done and make a difference in the world.
4. Music as a lifelong companion
We believe that everyone can and should play at least one instrument.